Novalait Forum Techno
Monday, June 1, 2020
The Forum Techno is a large communication event that showcases the results of the research supported by Novalait. It stands out from scientific conferences through the accessibility of its lectures. The Forum promotes discussions between entrepreneurs and researchers and is the place to discover the talents of young professionals trained in Novalait’s research projects.
The 2020 edition of the Novalait Techno Forum features talks on:
- Phages in dairy products - Sylvain Moineau, Université Laval;
- Searching the microflora of local milk and cheeses - Steve Labrie, Université Laval
- Sampling milk to predict a dairy cow's health and welfare status? - Elsa Vasseur, McGill University
- Diversifying health and fertility traits in dairy cows - Claude Robert, Université Laval
- Recycled manure bedding; recommendations for safe use to protect milk quality - Simon Dufour, Université de Montréal
....and demonstration workshops on activity and functionality of bioprotective lactic cultures, efficiency in dairy technology and sustainable life of dairy cattle
... and 180 seconds thesis presentations by grad students.