IDF International Cheese Science & Technology Symposium
The scientific lectures of the IDF International Cheese Science and Technology Symposium are presented on June 2, 3 and 4, 2020
The program includes the following keynote speakers:
- Eileen Gibney, University College Dublin, Institute of Food and Health, Ireland
- John A Lucey, Center for Dairy Research, University of Wisconsin - Madison, USA
- Paul Cotter, Teagasc Food Research Centre, Moorepark, Fermoy, Co. Cork
- Ylva Ardö, Emeritus Professor, Copenhagen University, Department of Food Science
- Valérie Gagnaire, UMR Science & Technology of Milk and Egg (STLO) Agrocampus Ouest, France
A call for proposals is actually open.
Submit your proposal for an oral presentation before the December 15, 2019 deadline!
Selected conference papers will be invited to submit to a special issue in the International Dairy Journal. Find out morehere.
The rich and key topics of sessions are as follows:
- Microbial ecology: starters, adjunct and indigenous microbiota
- Cheese technology: process efficiency and innovative approaches
- Cheese texture
- Ripening, flavor and cheese authenticity
- Functionnality, nutrition and health
- Innovation and consumer-centric approach to research
Technical visits will be organized on Friday June 5. The program of visits will be announced in January 2020.
Subscribe to the newsletter to be the first informed!