Book a room at the event venue.
Stylish and comfortable, the Fairmont Château Frontenac rooms and suites are unique in the heart of Old-Quebec.
In a charming historical european environment with a unique luxurious service, your stay will be an unforgettable experience.
All rooms at the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac offer these amenities :
- Wireless High speed internet access (fees apply - complimentary for members of the Fairmount's President Club)
- Coffee / Tea maker
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
- Windows that open
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm clock-radio
- Hair dryer
- Telephone with voice-mail and cordless telephone
- Cable television with in-room pay movies and video games (fees apply for movies and vido games)
- Mini-bar (fees apply)
For online booking, click on this link.
To contact the reservation desk, dial the number 1 800 441-1414; Out of North America, dial 1 800 0441-1414.
Furnished in the tradition of a historical chateau, all room offer amenities for a most comfortable stay.
Type of bed: choice between one King, one Queen or two double beds
Room size: from 175 ro 225 square feet (16 et 21 square meters)
- Regular Fairmont : $259 + taxes (single or double occupation)
- Fairmont - View on the city: $299 + taxes (single or double occupation)
- Fairmont - View on the St. Lawrence River: $339 + taxes (single or double occupation)
Finished in an elegant decor, the deluxe rooms are decorated with splendid furnish.
Bed type: choice between one King, one Queen or two double beds.
Room size: between 16 et 21 square meters (175 and 225 square feet)
- Regular Deluxe Rooms : $299 + taxes (single or double occupation)
- Deluxe Rooms - View on the city: $339 + taxes (single or double occupation)
- Deluxe Rooms - View on the St. Lawrence River: $379 + taxes (single or double occupation)
The Signature rooms are the best rooms in the hotel. Decorated in a unique chateau style, they represent the ideal accommodation associatied with the prestige and reputation of Quebec's Fabled Chateau.
Bed type: One King bed
Room size: from 275 to 350 square feet (26 to 33 square meters)
Signature Room - View on the St. Lawrence River of Old Quebec City: $399 + taxes (single or double occupation)
Spacious and comfortable studio rooms are a classic among families and long stay guests.With an elegant decor they offer a sitting area as a part of the bedroom and can accommodate up to five people.
Bed type: Two double beds
Room Size: Around 550 square feet (51 square meters)
Studio - Inner courtyard, Old Quebec architecture or St. Lawrence River view: $399 + taxes