Call for Abstracts IDF International Cheese Science and Technology Symposium
You are invited to present your work at the 2020 IDF International Cheese Science and Technology Symposium!
Main topics of the six sessions of the Symposium:
- Microbial ecology: starters, adjunct and indigenous microbiota
- Cheese technology: process efficiency and innovative approaches
- Cheese texture
- Ripening, flavor and cheese authenticity
- Functionnality, nutrition and health
- Innovation and consumer-centric approach to research
General information, abstract guidelines and recommendations, click here.
To submit your proposal, click here.
Abstracts - Oral: December 1, 2019
Abstracts - Poster: February 1, 2020
Notification of acceptance - oral: February 1, 2020
Notification of acceptance - poster: February 15, 2020
End of Early Bird registration: March 1, 2020