IDF INTERNATIONAL Cheese Science and Technology Symposium
From June 1 to 5, 2020
- June 1: Forum Techno Novalait
- June 2, 3 and 4: IDF International Cheese Science and Technology Symposium with a 6 session scientific program:
- The cheese microbial ecology: Starters, adjunct and indigenous microbiota - Paul Cotter, Teagasc, Ireland
- Cheese Technology: Process efficiency and innovative approaches - Valérie Gagnaire, INRA, France
- Ripening, flavor and cheese authenticity - Ylva, Ardö, Copenhagen University, Denmark
- Cheese texture - John Lucey, University of Wisconsin , Madison, USA
- Functionality, nutrition and health - Eileen Gibney, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Innovation and consumer-centric approach to research
- June 2: Artisan Cheesemakers Workshop
- June 3 and 4: FIL-IDF Canada Dairy Outlook Seminar with the well-known political figures Jean Charest and Thomas Mulcair
- June 5: Technical Visits see all the details by clicking on the link
With the special negociated rate for participants, seize the opportunity to stay at the Fairmont Château Frontenac situated inside the Old-Quebec fortifications. A blend of the charm of the hotel’s enchanting past and modern innovations. Experience the history of the prestigious Fairmont Le Château Frontenac during a guided tour of this iconic hotel to discover the famous people and historical events that have shaped the identity of Fairmont Le Château Frontenac over the years.
Look also at Quebec in summer, the best destination for vacations.