Considering the exceptional situation related to the COVID-19 pandemy,the organizers of the IDF International Cheese Science and Technology Symposium decided to hold a completely virtual event from June 7 to 11, 2021. More details will be provided as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, IDF Canada is holding a webinar on October 7, 2020:
Post Covid-19 Consumer Behaviours: Are they here to stay?
Thanks to our partners for their support!
Welcome to the
INTERNATIONAL CHEESE AND DAIRY SCIENCE WEEK
Fairmont Chateau Frontenac, Quebec City
The entire dairy industry is concerned by this event foreseen for all the spheres of activity of the dairy industry. It includes:
- The IDF International Symposium on Cheese Science and Technology - a three-day scientific program with distinguished experts
- The Forum Techno Novalait showcasing research results
- The FIL-IDF Canada Dairy Outlook Seminar
- Poster sessions with graduate students, researchers and industry stakeholders
- The artisan cheesemakers' workshop on the milk microbial ecosystem
Definitely, an event where you want to be!