April 1, 2020
Considering the exceptional situation related to the COVID-19 pandemy,the organizers of the IDF International Cheese Science and Technology Symposium decided to postpone the event to ensure health and security of participants, speakers and staff.
Full reimbursement of registration fees will be initiated without any personal action. Please allow a week or so before reception of the amount on your credit card. After this period, if you have not receive any reimbursement, do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Room reservations at the Fairmont Château Frontenac are automatically cancelled if they were made inside the special rate bloc of rooms granted to the symposium.
We will be happy to welcome you to the next edition of the symposium that will take place when the situation is back to normal and there are no threats to the security and health of all.
We remain positive for the future and look forward to an equally successful Symposium in 2021 so to demonstrate the strength and resilience of the national and international dairy sectors.
Thanks to our partners for their support!
Welcome to the
INTERNATIONAL CHEESE AND DAIRY SCIENCE WEEK
Fairmont Chateau Frontenac, Quebec City
The entire dairy industry is concerned by this event foreseen for all the spheres of activity of the dairy industry. It includes:
- The IDF International Symposium on Cheese Science and Technology - a three-day scientific program with distinguished experts
- The Forum Techno Novalait showcasing research results
- The FIL-IDF Canada Dairy Outlook Seminar
- Poster sessions with graduate students, researchers and industry stakeholders
- The artisan cheesemakers' workshop on the milk microbial ecosystem
Definitely, an event where you want to be!